Corvette Illustrated Encyclopedia
7 in. x 9 1/4 in.
The ABC's of Corvette - Sample pages from the Corvette Illustrated Encyclopedia
Arkus-Duntov, Earl, Hall, Mitchell, Thompson?who are these men and how did they effect the development or history of Corvette? Warren, St. Louis, Bowling Green, Le Mans, Sebring, Elkhart Lake - What significance do these locations have for the Corvette and what do they mean to current enthusiasts? Posi, bolt-ons, breadloaf - out of context, these terms mean virtually nothing. But in this invaluable automotive reference book, Tom Benford puts these terms into perspective.
Tom Benford's Corvette Illustrated Encyclopedia gives detailed look at the terms and names that mean so much to Corvette history. Learn to interpret the numbers and slang that are the code of Corvette and have such significance to owners today.
- Clear and concise definitions of key names, words and phrases used in the Corvette world
- Full of black & white photos and illustrations
- Foreword by Mike Yager, founder and president of Mid-America Motorworks
- Appendix of year-by-year specifications for Corvettes produced from 1953 through 2004 model years, including totals produced, list price, dimensions, engines, options and colors
- Appendices listing contact information for key Corvette suppliers and magazines
ISBN: 0-8376-0928-3 (ISBN-10)
ISBN: 978-0-8376-0928-7 (ISBN-13)