The Development History of BMW Automobiles: 1918-1932: From Vision to Success
(Left) Dr. Eugen Götz and his family aboard their 1899 Wartburg Motor Car, on an outing in the Isar Valley. The car was purchased from Beissbarth Brothers in Munich, and now, a century later, forms part of the BMW Mobile Tradition collection in the city.
(Right) A 1900 advertisement: as well as motor vehicles and a variety of bicycles, the Fahrzeugfabrik Eisenach also made pedal-driven children’s locomotives.
Excerpted illustration from From Vision to Success: The Development History of BMW Automobiles: 1918-1932, pages 146, 147
(BentleyPublishers.com watermark not printed on actual product.)