Volkswagen Phaeton W12
Volkswagen Phaeton W12 Engine Management System Training
Design and Function
Volkswagen Self Study Programs are designed to help the Volkswagen dealership technician prepare for intensive factory training classes. This book provides introductory information regarding the introduction of new features, designs, and functions.
Volkswagen Training Literature is not a Repair Manual. For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.
This technical training is based on information available at the time of its original publication and assumes that repair work will be performed in a dealership by a qualified service technician.
Volkswagen is constantly updating its automotive systems and designs; therefore, this booklet may not cover components or systems that have changed over the course of the vehicle's production, and will not apply to vehicles produced after its publication date. It provides conceptual background for the professional automotive technician rather than specific service instructions.
- Motronic ME 7.1.1
- System Overview
- Engine Control Module 1 J623,
- Engine Control Module 2 J624
- Fuel Injection System, Ignition System, Knock Control,
- Variable Valve Timing, Oxygen Sensor Control,
- EVAP System, Cruise Control System Without Adaptive
- Cruise Control, Electronic Power Control, Secondary
- Air System, Engine Mount Damping Control,
- Electronically Controlled Engine Cooling
- Functional Diagram
- ME 7.1.1 Functional Diagram for Phaeton W12 Engine
- Self-Diagnosis System
- Knowledge Assessment
Volkswagen Phaeton 2004 Model Year
Volkswagen Service Training literature will be most useful for those seeking a better conceptual understanding of Volkswagen's innovative design and engineering. While it is not for vehicle repair, it is more technical than most sales literature, and it provides a useful theoretical background for using repair manuals.
ISBN: 0-8376-1105-9 (ISBN-10)
ISBN: 978-0-8376-1105-1 (ISBN-13)