The Development History of BMW Automobiles: 1918-1932: From Vision to Success
<< previous page image next page image >>
(Left) Dr. Eugen Götz and his family aboard their 1899 Wartburg Motor Car, on an outing in the Isar Valley. The car was purchased from Beissbarth Brothers in Munich, and now, a century later, forms part of the BMW Mobile Tradition collection in the city.
(Right) A 1900 advertisement: as well as motor vehicles and a variety of bicycles, the Fahrzeugfabrik Eisenach also made pedal-driven children’s locomotives.
Excerpted illustration from From Vision to Success: The Development History of BMW Automobiles: 1918-1932, pages 146, 147
(BentleyPublishers.com watermark not printed on actual product.)