Volkswagen Phaeton Heating and Air Conditioning System
Volkswagen Phaeton Heating and Air Conditioning System Training -
Design and Function
Volkswagen Self Study Programs are designed to help the Volkswagen dealership technician prepare for intensive factory training classes. This book provides introductory information regarding the introduction of new features, designs, and functions.
Volkswagen Training Literature is not a Repair Manual. For maintenance and repair work, always refer to the current technical literature.
This technical training is based on information available at the time of its original publication and assumes that repair work will be performed in a dealership by a qualified service technician.
Volkswagen is constantly updating its automotive systems and designs; therefore, this booklet may not cover components or systems that have changed over the course of the vehicle's production, and will not apply to vehicles produced after its publication date. It provides conceptual background for the professional automotive technician rather than specific service instructions.
- An Outstanding Climate, Operating Concept,
- Ventilation Concept
- Overview of Climate System Components,
- Refrigerant Circuit, Externally Controlled A/C Compressor,
- Heating Circuit, Air Distribution
- Operating the Air Conditioning System, Front Information
- Display Control Head J523, How Four-Zone Climate
- Control Works
- System Overview
- Four-Zone Climatronic Air Conditioning System
- Control Module Data Exchange
- Controlling and Adaptive Controlling, Climatronic Control
- Module J255
- Sensors and Actuators
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor G308, Left Heater Core
- Temperature Sensor G306 and Right Heater Core Temperature
- Sensor G307, Outside Air Temperature Sensor G17 and Fresh
- Air Intake Duct Temperature Sensor G89, Humidity Sensor
- G355, Sensor for Air Quality G238, Instrument Panel Interior
- Temperature Sensor G56 with Interior Temperature Sensor
- Blower V210, Sunlight Photosensor 2 G134, A/C Pressure/
- Temperature Sensor G395, Left Heat Regulating Valve N175
- and Right Heat Regulating Valve N176, Coolant Pump V50, Left
- Rear Footwell Heater Z42 and Right Rear Footwell Heater Z43,
- A/C Compressor Regulator Valve N280
- Functional Diagram
- Heating and Air Conditioning System Functional Diagram
- for Phaeton
- Knowledge Assessment
Volkswagen Phaeton 2004 Model Year
Volkswagen Service Training literature will be most useful for those seeking a better conceptual understanding of Volkswagen's innovative design and engineering. While it is not for vehicle repair, it is more technical than most sales literature, and it provides a useful theoretical background for using repair manuals.
ISBN: 0-8376-1107-5 (ISBN-10)
ISBN: 978-0-8376-1107-5 (ISBN-13)