Volkswagen Vanagon 1980-1991
Volkswagen Vanagon: 1980-1991
eBahn Repair Manual
Repair information includes:
The Volkswagen Vanagon: 1980-1991 eBahn Repair Manual is now available for download.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information from the Volkswagen Vanagon Official Factory Repair Manual: 1980-1991, making it an invaluable resource for the Volkswagen Vanagon platform vehicle owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your 1980 through 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon. Wiring diagrams are also included in this manual.Engines covered:
- 1.6L 4-cylinder Diesel (code CS)
- 1.9L 4-cylinder (code DH)
- 2.0L 4-cylinder (code CV)
- 2.1L 4-cylinder (code MV)
- 3-speed automatic (codes NG, NH, NK)
- 4-speed manual (codes DK, DM, DU, DZ, ABD, ACW)
- 5-speed manual 2WD (codes DX)
- 5-speed manual AWD (codes 6P, 6PA, AAK, AAN, AKE, AKG, AKK, ALE, AVH, AVL,AVM, AVN, AVV)
- Front final drive ? manual (codes 6N, AAM, ACU, ADH, ADM, AHB, AHT, AHU, AKF,AKH)
eBahnŽ Download Repair Manuals are essentially the same as the CD-ROM and DVD-ROM editions. Since there's no packaging, they cost less than the physical media versions. You also have the benefit of using them immediately, instead of waiting for your package to arrive.
To access this eBahnŽ Repair Manual, download the free EXE file first (to make sure it works on your computer), then purchase an eBahnŽ License for the platform. Links for these can be found below:
1. Download the EXE file and make sure it works on your computer. Since eBahnŽ Licenses are non-refundable, this is an easy way to verify that the eBahn manual is compatible with your PC. If you haven't already done so, you will need to create profile for access to the Download Center. For more compatibility questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions section on System Requirements.
2. Purchase the eBahnŽ Licence for this manual. You will need this license to unlock the repair information within the EXE file. This purchase is non-refundable so we recommend testing the EXE file before continuing further.
For more information on downloading our repair manuals, see our Frequently Asked Questions section on Downloading eBahn 3 Content from the Member Center.
Powered by eBahn®