Volkswagen Rabbit, Scirocco, Pickup, Jetta 1979-1984
Volkswagen Rabbit, Scirocco, Pickup, Jetta: 1979-1984
eBahn Repair Manual
Repair information includes:
The Volkswagen Rabbit, Scirocco, Pickup, Jetta: 1979-1984 eBahn Repair Manual is now available for download.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information scanned in from the original factory microfiche, making it an invaluable resource for the Volkswagen Rabbit, Scirocco, Pickup, Jetta platform vehicle owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your 1979 through 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit, Scirocco, Pickup and Jetta. Wiring diagrams are also included in this manual.Engines covered:
- 1.5L 4-cylinder (codes FX, EH)
- 1.5L 4-cylinder Diesel (code CK)
- 1.6L 4-cylinder (code EJ,)
- 1.6L 4-cylinder Diesel (codes CR, CY, JK)
- 1.7L 4-cylinder (code EN, JF)
- 1.8L 4-cylinder (code JH)
- 3-speed automatic (codes EQ, EV, TB, TC, TF, TG, TH, TK, TM, TCA)
- 4-speed manual (codes 4A, GC, GL, GN, GP, GY)
- 5-speed manual (codes 2H, 4K, 7A, FF, FK, FN, FO)
eBahnŽ Download Repair Manuals are essentially the same as the CD-ROM and DVD-ROM editions. Since there's no packaging, they cost less than the physical media versions. You also have the benefit of using them immediately, instead of waiting for your package to arrive.
To access this eBahnŽ Repair Manual, download the free EXE file first (to make sure it works on your computer), then purchase an eBahnŽ License for the platform. Links for these can be found below:
1. Download the EXE file and make sure it works on your computer. Since eBahnŽ Licenses are non-refundable, this is an easy way to verify that the eBahn manual is compatible with your PC. If you haven't already done so, you will need to create profile for access to the Download Center. For more compatibility questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions section on System Requirements.
2. Purchase the eBahnŽ Licence for this manual. You will need this license to unlock the repair information within the EXE file. This purchase is non-refundable so we recommend testing the EXE file before continuing further.
For more information on downloading our repair manuals, see our Frequently Asked Questions section on Downloading eBahn 3 Content from the Member Center.
Powered by eBahn®