Volkswagen Quantum: 1982-1988
eBahn Repair Manual
Repair information includes:
The Volkswagen Quantum: 1982-1988 eBahn Repair Manual is now available for download.
This repair manual contains the repair information contained in the Volkswagen Quantum Service Manual: 1982-1988 paper manual, making it an invaluable resource for the Volkswagen Quantum platform vehicle owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your 1982 through 1988 Volkswagen Quantum. Wiring diagrams are also included in this manual.Engines covered:
- 1.7L 4-cylinder CIS (code WT)
- 1.8L 4-cylinder CIS-E (code JN)
- 1.6L 4-cylinder turbo diesel (codes CY, MD)
- 2.2L 5-cylinder CIS (code WE, KM)
- 2.22L 5-cylinder CIS-E (code KX)
- 2.22L 5-cylinder CIS-E (Syncro) (code JT)
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission Tyoe 013 (codes 2M, 5M, 2N, 3M, 9Q)
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission Tyoe 093 (codes QF, 2W, 3Z, ABV)
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission Tyoe 016 (code AAU)
- 3-Speed Automatic Transmission Type 089 (codes KJ, KAF, KU, KAC)
- 3-Speed Autmoatic Transmission Type 087 (codes RR, RBB, RBE)
- Rear Differential AAG, AMP
eBahnŽ Download Repair Manuals are essentially the same as the CD-ROM and DVD-ROM editions. Since there's no packaging, they cost less than the physical media versions. You also have the benefit of using them immediately, instead of waiting for your package to arrive.
To access this eBahnŽ Repair Manual, download the free EXE file first (to make sure it works on your computer), then purchase an eBahnŽ License for the platform. Links for these can be found below:
1. Download the EXE file and make sure it works on your computer. Since eBahnŽ Licenses are non-refundable, this is an easy way to verify that the eBahn manual is compatible with your PC. If you haven't already done so, you will need to create profile for access to the Download Center. For more compatibility questions, visit our Download Support Center.
2. Purchase the eBahnŽ Licence for this manual. You will need this license to unlock the repair information within the EXE file. This purchase is non-refundable so we recommend testing the EXE file before continuing further.
For more information on downloading our repair manuals, visit the Download Support Center at www.bentleypublishers.com/faq/ebahn/download-center-faq.htm.
Powered by eBahn®