Already using eBahn® Desktop? -
Upgrade to Version 3
If you already are using a previous edition of eBahn® Desktop (versions 2.54, 2.5, 2.0 and 1.0) you must upgrade the new Version 3. Easy online upgrades are available at https://www.bentleypublishers.com/membercenter/ebahn-upgrade.
Why should I upgrade?
- New repair information - When you upgrade to eBahn® Desktop 3.1 (or higher), you also get your repair information updated. In addition to new and revised repair information, some models now also have new Technical Bulletins.
- New software tools - We now have Diagnostic Trouble Code interpreting with DTC Xpress™ and VIN decoding with Version 3.1 (or higher).
- New online updates - The enhanced "Check for Updates" function allows you to keep your manual up to date with newly available repair infomation as released by the manufacturer along with the latest software updates.
- New license flexibility - With Version 3.1 (or higher), the eBahn® License contains two different serial numbers. eBahn® 3 users can install their manual on two different computers. You can install one on your desktop computer and one on the laptop in the garage. Shop owners can install one manual on computers at two different bays. Or use one serial number and save the other for future use.
- Low cost - For as little as $20.00 per vehicle platform (the cost of an eBahn® License upgrade), you can access all-new repair information and the new eBahn® Reader Version 3.1 (or higher), a $99.95 value when purchased separately.
Upgrading is easy
Start your upgrade
Visit the eBahn Upgrade Center in the Member Center at https://www.bentleypublishers.com/membercenter/ebahn-upgrade to start your upgrade to eBahn® Desktop 3.1 (or higher).