Audi 80, 90: 1988-1992 Repair Manual on DVD
DVD-ROM, eBahn Version 3.0
Before purchasing, please check the minimum system requirements.
Audi 80, 90, Coupe Quattro: 1979-1992
eBahn Repair Manual
Repair information includes:
The Audi 80, 90 Coupe Quattro 1988-1992 eBahn Repair Manual is now available on DVD-ROM.
This comprehensive repair manual contains the repair information included in our Audi 80, 90, Coupe Quattro: 1988-1992 Official Factory Repair Manual, making it an invaluable resource for the Audi 80, 90, Coupe Quattro platform vehicle owner. It provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your 1988 through 1992 Audi 80, 90 and Coupe Quattro.
This manual also includes wiring diagrams in the form of the original Audi Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (ETM). This section consists of the General Information section with basic instruction for the do-it-yourselfer that takes the mystery out of electrical troubleshooting and 40 Circuit Sections with detailed breakdowns of a specific part of the electrical system. Engines covered:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder (code 3A)
- 2.3L 5-cylinder 20-V (code 7A)
- 2.3L 5-cylinder (code NG)
- 3-speed automatic (codes KAU, RBP)
- 4-speed automatic (code AEL)
- 5-speed manual 2WD (codes AKL, ALP, AUF, AXA, AXD)
- 5-speed manual AWD ( codes AKT, AKU, ASZ, AXM, AXL)
- Rear final drive ? manual (codes ACE, AEC, AEX, ARS)
Powered by eBahn®